1. Information on how to enter the “Gift Well" competition form part of these Terms & Conditions. Entry into the “Gift Well" competition is deemed as acceptance of the following Terms & Conditions.
2. The promoter is Next Athleisure Pty Ltd, trading as Glue Store (ABN 47 083 404 424), 80 George St, The Rocks NSW 2000.
3. Entry is open to all permanent residents of Australia. Employees and their immediate families of Next Athleisure, and any related or subsidiary organisations associated with the promoter are ineligible to enter the competition.
4. The competition commences 12:00am AEST on Monday November 25 2013, and closes at 11:59pm AEST on Tuesday December 24 2013.
5. How to enter: Visit gluestore.com.au, enter your email address and select your gender to receive Glue Style News. By entering you are subscribing to the gluestore.com.au newsletter and agree to receive email marketing from Glue Store.
6. Only email addresses subscribed during the competition period will be valid.
7. Entry is valid once per person.
8. The draw will take place on Monday January 6 2014 at 10am AEST at 80 George St, The Rocks NSW 2000. The draw will be a process of random selection of a winner from all entrants email addresses. If any winner is under the age of 18, the prize will be awarded to their parent or legal guardian.
9. The Prize consists of one (1) major prize only – $1000 worth of Glue Store Goodies. Supplied as 2 x $500 vouchers. The total prize pool is valued at RRP $1000.00
10. The prize cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
11. Entries must be submitted by 11:59pm AEST on Tuesday December 24 2013. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
12. The winner will be notified via email by Tuesday January 7 2014.
13. The promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity and proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the promoter.
14. The promoter shall endeavour to contact the winners via email between Tuesday January 7 2014 and Tuesday January 21 2014. In the event that any winner cannot be contacted after one month, an alternate winner/s will be selected and the original winner/s will forfeit any prize.
15. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
16. The promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
17. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any written direction given under state regulation.