1. Information on how to enter the "#gluestore Share To Win" competition form part of these Terms & Conditions. Entry into the "#gluestore Share To Win" competition is deemed as acceptance of the following Terms & Conditions.
2. The promoter is Next Athleisure Pty Ltd, trading as Glue Store (ABN 47 083 404 424), 80 George St, The Rocks NSW 2000.
3. Entry is open to all permanent residents of Australia. Employees and their immediate families of Next Athleisure, and any related or subsidiary organisations associated with the promoter are ineligible to enter the competition.
4. The competition commences 12:00am AEST on Monday 9 September 2013, and closes at 11:59pm AEST on Monday September 30 2013.
5. How to enter:
Step 1. If you are not already an Instagram user, download and install the Instagram app for your mobile device
Step 2. Create an account, or log in to your existing account, and follow @gluestore
Step 3. Upload and edit a photo of your favourite outfit or items from Glue Store. Your photo must have at least one (1) item available from Glue Store visible.
Step 4. Tag your photo with the hashtag #gluestore (Need help hashtagging? Read: http://help.instagram.com/351460621611097)
Step 5. Enter as many times as you like, but remember: any photo you want considered for this competition needs to be set as 'Public' via the Instagram privacy settings.
6. Only entries submitted via the official Instagram application, and which are appropriately hashtagged will be accepted. Any photographs submitted must be original works.
7. You can enter as many times as you like, however each entrant can only win once, regardless of whether more than one of their posts have the highest likes.
8. Judging will take place on Tuesday October 1 2013 at 10am AEST at 80 George St, The Rocks NSW 2000. If any winner is under the age of 18, the prize will be awarded to their parent or legal guardian.
9. The 5 entrants with the most likes on a single photo will be deemed winners. The decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. The prize cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
10. The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions of entry or who has, in the opinion of promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the promotion and/or promoter. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
11. Photos must be uploaded to Instagram by 11:59pm AEST on Monday September 30 2013. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
12. The promoter will not be liable for any costs associated with accessing, uploading an entry to, or participating in, the #gluestore Share To Win competition. Any data or service provider costs are the responsiblity of the entrant.
13. Use of images:
13.1. All images published on Instagram with #gluestore may be displayed on the Glue Store website and Facebook page. These images and associated usernames will be public to all.
13.2. By entering the competition and accepting the terms and conditions you agree your images can be broadcast via digital feeds or printed for physical events by the promoter.
13.3. In consideration for the promoter awarding the prize to the winners, the winners give the promoter non-exclusive rights to use their submitted image and Instagram name in promotional formats, such as announcing the winners via the Glue Store website, Facebook page, Twitter account and Instagram application, and in subsequent competition promotions (with attribution). The winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
14. Use of personal information:
14.1. By entering the competition and accepting the terms and conditions, you agree that the promoter may use your personal details for the purpose of conducting the competition, including the use of your Instagram name in promotional formats.
14.2. By entering the competition, you give the promoter permission to contact you via Instagram if you are a winner of the competition.
15. The promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity and proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the promoter.
16. The promoter shall endeavour to contact the winners via their Instagram account between Monday November 4 2013 and Friday November 9 2013. In the event that any winner cannot be contacted after one month, an alternate winner/s will be selected and the original winner/s will forfeit any prize. The unclaimed prize judging will take place on Tuesday December 10 2013 at 10:00am AEST 80 George St, The Rocks NSW 2000.
17. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
18. The promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
19. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any written direction given under state regulation.
22. The prizes: Each of the five (5) winners will receive 1 x $500 voucher to redeemable in-store at Glue Store. The total prize pool is valued at $2,500.
23. Participation in this competition assumes the acceptance of the Instagram terms and conditions, found at http://instagram.com/legal/terms/