“Paramount’s Hercules (Out to own on Blu-Ray™ and DVD December 17) x Glue Store Competition”
1. Information on how to enter the “Paramount’s Hercules (Out to own on Blu-Ray™ and DVD December 17) x Glue Store Competition” form part of these Terms & Conditions. Entry into the “Paramount’s Hercules (Out to own on Blu-Ray™ and DVD December 17) x Glue Store Competition” is deemed as acceptance of the following Terms & Conditions.
2. The promoter is Next Athleisure Pty Ltd, trading as Glue Store (ABN 47 083 404 424), 80 George St, The Rocks NSW 2000.
3. Entry is open to all permanent residents of Australia. Employees and their immediate families of Next Athleisure, and any related or subsidiary organisations associated with the promoter are ineligible to enter the competition.
4. The competition commences 12:00am AEST on Monday November 10 2014, and closes at 11:59pm AEST on Wednesday December 31 2014.
5. How to enter: Entry must be made by signing up to be a Glue Member in-store or online. Entrants must fill out a membership form in-store and online, including name and email address. By completing the membership form you will be entered into the draw. By entering you are subscribing to the gluestore.com.au newsletter and agree to receive email marketing from Glue Store and Flight Centre.
6. Only entries submitted after filling in the membership form within Glue Store or Superglue Store will be eligible. Online customers will automatically be entered into the competition after filling out the online membership form. Email address must be valid for entry.
7. Entry is valid once per person.
8. The draw will take place on the 5th of January 2015 @ 10AM – Level 3, 80 George St, The Rocks NSW 2000. The draw will be a process of random selection of one major prize winner and one runner up prize winner from all submitted membership forms. If any winner is under the age of 18, the prize will be awarded to their parent or legal guardian.
9. THE PRIZE:
There will be one (1) major prize whereby the winner will receive:
• Return economy flights to Los Angeles for two (2) people from closest capital city to resident’s home address;
• Five (5) nights 4-star twin share accommodation in Los Angeles for two (2) people
• Return transfers from Los Angeles airport to accommodation for two (2) people
• Major prize valued at $5,000.
There will be twenty six (26) runner up prize winners whereby the winner will receive a Hercules Blu-ray™ DVD.
The total prize pool is valued at RRP $5,999.75.
PRIZE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
• The prize will be fulfilled by Flight Centre Travel Group. Winner to contact Rachael Hall, Partnership Marketing Manager (email@example.com) to make arrangements. Winner must provide a scanned copy of traveler’s passports to secure booking.
• Winner is responsible for all travel arrangements, including travel insurance, not included in the prize component.
• This prize is valid for travel for twelve (12) months only from the announcement date.
• Any passenger under 18 years of age at time of travel must be accompanied by an adult or guardian.
• This prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the prize as stated. Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. A prize cannot be transferred to any other person/s.
• Notice of intent to travel must be received at least 60 days prior to proposed travel dates and is subject to airfare & accommodation availability. Airline and accommodation will be selected by Flight Centre Travel Group Limited based on availability and pricing to adhere to the prize value.
• There can be no changes made to travel arrangements once tickets are issued.
• If the prize is not utilized by the expiry date it will be forfeited, no extension of the validity date will be permitted.
• Prize to be taken as consecutive nights as one stay only.
• Blackout dates may apply depending on travel dates selected by winner.
• Passengers are responsible for ensuring they are carrying a correct and valid passport as well as organizing any Visas required to enter the United States of America. Information can be found at www.smartraveller.gov.au
10. The prize cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
11. Entries must be submitted by 11:59pm AEST on Wednesday December 31st 2014. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
12. The prize winner(s) will be notified via email on the 5th of January 2015. The Winners name(s) will be publicized on Gluestores Facebook/Website on the 6th of January 2015.
15. The promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity and proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the promoter.
16. The promoter shall endeavor to contact the prize winner(s) via email in the 3 month(s) following the initial announcement. In the event that any winner cannot be contacted after this time, an alternate winner will be selected via redraw and the original winner will forfeit any prize. Date and location of the redraw are as follows – Monday March 30th 2015 @ 10AM – Level 3 80 George Street, The Rocks 2000. The redraw winner will be notified through E-mail on February 16th 2015. The winner will be announced on Glue Store’s Facebook/Website on March 31st 2015.
17. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
18. The promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
19. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any written direction given under state regulation.