1. Information on how to enter the “Win a Years Worth of Clothes" competition form part of these Terms & Conditions. Entry into the “Win a Years Worth of Clothes" competition is deemed as acceptance of the following Terms & Conditions.2. The promoter is Next Athleisure Pty Ltd, trading as Glue Store (ABN 47 083 404 424), 80 George St, The Rocks NSW 2000.
3. Entry is open to all permanent residents of Australia. Employees and their immediate families of Next Athleisure, and any related or subsidiary organisations associated with the promoter are ineligible to enter the competition.
4. The competition commences 12:00am AEST on Sunday September 8 2013, and closes at 11:59pm AEST on Monday September 30 2013.
5. How to enter:
Enter your details including email address on the competition sign up page at gluestore.com.au to receive the Glue Store newsletter and be entered into the draw. By entering you are subscribing to the gluestore.com.au newsletter and agree to receive email marketing from Glue Store.
6. Only entries submitted via the entry form will be considered.
7. Entry is valid once per person.
8. The draw will take place on Monday October 7 2013 at 10am AEST at 80 George St, The Rocks NSW 2000. The draw will be a process of random selection of a winner from all entrants email addresses. If any winner is under the age of 18, the prize will be awarded to their parent or legal guardian.
9. The Prize consists of one (1) major prize only – A Years Worth of Clothes supplied as 4 x $1500 vouchers, one for every quarter. The total prize pool is valued at RRP $6000.00.
10. The prize cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
11. Entries must be submitted by 11:59pm AEST on Monday September 30 2013. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
12. The winner will be notified via email by Tuesday October 8 2013.
15. The promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity and proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the promoter.
16. The promoter shall endeavour to contact the winners via email between Tuesday 8 October 2013 and Tuesday October 15 2013. In the event that any winner cannot be contacted after one month, an alternate winner/s will be selected and the original winner/s will forfeit any prize.
17. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
18. The promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
19. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any written direction given under state regulation.
NSW Permit Number LTPS/13/07203