1. Information on how to enter the “My Happy Place" competition form part of these Terms & Conditions. Entry into the “My Happy Place" competition is deemed as acceptance of the following Terms & Conditions.
2. The promoter is Next Athleisure Pty Ltd, trading as Glue Store (ABN 47 083 404 424), 80 George St, The Rocks NSW 2000.
3. Entry is open to all permanent residents of Australia. Employees and their immediate families of Next Athleisure, and any related or subsidiary organisations associated with the promoter are ineligible to enter the competition.
4. The competition commences 12:00am AEST on Monday November 11 2013, and closes at 11:59pm AEST on Sunday December 1 2013.
5. How to enter: Entry can be made via Instagram by uploading a photo of Your Happy Place to your profile and ensuring the caption includes the following tags - #gsmyhappyplace @gluestore.
6. Only entries submitted mentioning both #gsmyhappyplace and @gluestore will be considered.
7. Entry is valid once per person.
8. The draw will take place on Tuesday December 3 2013 at 10am AEST at 80 George St, The Rocks NSW 2000. The draw will be a selection from the photos uploaded based on originality and creativity. If any winner is under the age of 18, the prize will be awarded to their parent or legal guardian.
9. There is one (1) major prize – A $1000 Glue Store Wardrobe presented as 2 x $500 gift vouchers. The total prize pool is valued at RRP $1000.
10. The prize cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
11. Entries must be submitted by 11:59pm AEST on Sunday December 1 2013. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
12. The winner will be notified via Instagram by Wednesday December 4 2013.
15. The promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity and proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the promoter.
16. The promoter shall endeavor to contact the major prize winners between Wednesday 4 December 2013 and Wednesday 11 December 2013. In the event that any winner cannot be contacted, an alternate winner/s will be selected via redraw and the original winner/s will forfeit any prize.
17. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
18. The promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
19. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any written direction given under state regulation.