Game of Chance
To go in the draw to WIN, the entrant must:
(a). Like @gluestore on Instagram
(b). Tag a friend in the CAHILL+ social post
(Terms and Conditions)
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these
2. Entry is open to Australian residents aged 16 years or over. In the event that a winner is selected who is under the age of 18, a parent or guardian must attend with the winner.
3. Winners of the promotion will be selected via random selection/game of chance
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
5. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
6. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
7. Multiple entries are permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one entry permitted per specified purchase requirement; and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
8. All entry data will be shared between competition partners including Cahill+ and Glue Store
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
10. Promotion commences on March 21st 2016 and ends at close of business on March 24th 2016.
11. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The Major Prize draw will take place at Glue Store Head Office, Level 3, 80 George St The Rocks, Sydney
13.Total value of prize is $200. Prize includes:
(a) Two tickets to Australia vs Jordan at Allianz Stadium in Sydney on March 29th 2016
(b) A CAHILL+ tshirt signed by Tim Cahill
14. The winner and their guest must be available to claim item (a) on March 29th 2016
15. The prize-winner and their guest are responsible for their own meals and costs of associated activities with prize item (A). In the instance where the winner can’t attend the game on March 29th, this prize item will be forfeited
16. The Major Prize has been sourced by PDS Consultancy, 7 Hudson Street Redfern, NSW 2016.
17. Prize is not NON-TRANSFERABLE/NON-EXCHANGEABLE/NON-REPLACEABLE/NON-UPGRADEABLE and cannot be redeemed for cash.
18. The prize-winner will be notified in writing via email with the prize-winners name also published on Glue Store’s Instagram account: https://www.instagram.com/gluestore/
19. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend or modify a prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
20. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take the prize (or an element of the prize), then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
21. If the prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
22. Total prize pool value is up to $200 AUD.
23. If the prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority
24. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
25. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
26. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
27. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
28. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
29. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
30. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, and prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
31. In the instance where the original winner doesn’t claim the prize then a redraw will take place, the re draw winner will be notified in writing via email whilst having their details published on Glue Store’s Instagram account: https://www.instagram.com/gluestore/
32. The re-draw will take place on Saturday 26th of March 2016.
33. The Promoter is Shoreditch International (ABN 87 603 956 412) of 1507 Centre Road, Clayton, VIC 3168, Australia and Glue Store (ABN 47 083 404 424) of Level 3, 80 George St The Rocks, Sydney